Graduate program directors, advisers, and coordinators, department chairs, deans and assistant deans are encouraged to attend. The seminar is free of charge and will offer the latest leading-edge strategies for attracting graduate students to their graduate programs.
A major benefit of the one-day seminar is that each participant will walk away with their own customized action program designed to help them recruit more top-notch graduate students – helping increase the number of graduate students at UTPA.
Some of the topics include:
– Planning the recruiting outcomes you want to achieve and exceed
– Making sure that prospective students choose your graduate program
– How to use a proven model for recruiting more top-flight graduate students
– How to build a bigger and better graduate student inquiry pool
– How to substantially increase your graduate student application pool
– How to “seal the deal” and turn more accepted applicants into enrolled graduate students
– Developing promotions and promotional materials that work
– Getting the results you want
Registration will be from 8-8:30 a.m. with the seminar being held from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please reserve your seat with Marisol Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956/316-7920.