Students are asked to check with individual academic departments for office hours. The following offices will offer extended hours:
– Academic departments (beginning the first day of class, Thursday, Jan. 13)
– Undergraduate Admissions, Student Services Building, third floor
– Advisement Center, University Center, Room 215
– Campus Housing, Dorm Lobbies, first floor
– College Access and Support Programs, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 2.207
– Counseling Services, University Center, Room 109
– Emergency Loan Office, Administration Building, Room 214
– Graduate Office, Administration Building, Room 116
– International Student Adviser, University Center, Room 113
– Information Technology Service Desk (E-mail Support), Academic Service Building, Room 1.102
– Learning Assistance Center (LAC), LEAC Building, Room 100
– Office of Services for Persons with Disabilities, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.101
– Parking Services Office, Academic Support Facilities (Physical Plant) Building, Room 1.201
– Payments and Collections, Administration Building, third floor
– Records and Registration, Xochitil Room (between University Ballroom and Cafeteria)
– Student Financial Services and Scholarships, Old Computer Center (located behind the Administration Building)
– Student Health Services, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.113
– Student I.D. Office, University Center, Room 207
– New Student and Visitor Services, Visitor Center Building, Room 1.124
– University Testing Services, UTPA Annex Bldg.
The University Bookstore will also offer extended hours on the following days: Jan. 10-12, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Jan. 13-14, 7:30 a.m-8 p.m.; Jan. 15, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Jan. 17, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Jan. 18-20, 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Jan. 21, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Jan. 22, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
If you are an individual with a disability and require assistance or accommodations in order to access these services, contact the Division of Enrollment and Student Services at 956/381-2147 at least two days in advance. Proper documentation may be required.