Key offices will be open until 7 p.m. on the following days: Monday, June 2 and Tuesday, June 3.
University Retention Advisement Program representatives will be available for advisement at the following colleges: College of Arts and Humanities, CAS 342; College of Business Administration, BA 120I; College of Education, EDC 137; College of Health Sciences and Human Services, HSHW 2.132; College of Science and Engineering, MAGC 2.324; and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, SBS 213.
Other offices offering extended hours include:
– Academic departments (beginning the first day of class)
– Admissions & Records, Student Services Building, Room 108
– Campus Housing, Dorm Lobbies, first floor
– Counseling and Advisement Office, Student Services Building, Room 513
– Emergency Loan Office, Administration Building, Room 214
– Graduate Office, Administration Building, Room 116
– International Student Advisor, Student Services Building, Room 603
– Learning Assistance Center (LAC), LEAC Bldg., Room 100
– Office of Services for Persons with Disabilities, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.101
– Payments & Collections, Student Services Building, Room 115
– Parking Services Office, Academic Support Facilities, Physical Plant
– Special Programs, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 2.207
– Student Financial Services & Scholarships, Student Services Building, Room 186
– Student Health Services, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.113
– Student I.D. Office, University Center, Room 207
– New Student & Visitor Services, Visitors Center, Room 1.124
– University Testing Services, UTPA Annex Building
The University Bookstore will also offer the following extended hours: Saturday, May 31, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Monday, June 2, 7:30 a.m. - 7p.m.; and Tuesday, June 3, 7:30 a.m. - 7p.m.
For more information or for individuals needing assistance or accommodations in accessing these services, contact the Division of Enrollment and Student Services at 956/381-2147 at least 2 days in advance.
Proper documentation may be required.