The University of Texas-Pan American Office of Graduate Studies will host an all-day seminar - "101 Great Ideas for Recruiting Graduate Students" - Thursday, Nov. 2 at the International Trade and Technology Building, International Room.
Graduate program directors, advisers, and coordinators, department chairs, deans and assistant deans are encouraged to attend. The seminar is free of charge and will offer the latest leading-edge strategies for attracting graduate students to their graduate programs.
A major benefit of the one-day seminar is that each participant will walk away with their own customized action program designed to help them recruit more top-notch graduate students - helping increase the number of graduate students at UTPA.
Some of the topics include:
- Planning the recruiting outcomes you want to achieve and exceed
- Making sure that prospective students choose your graduate program
- How to use a proven model for recruiting more top-flight graduate students
- How to build a bigger and better graduate student inquiry pool
- How to substantially increase your graduate student application pool
- How to "seal the deal" and turn more accepted applicants into enrolled graduate students
- Developing promotions and promotional materials that work
- Getting the results you want
Registration will be from 8-8:30 a.m. with the seminar being held from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please reserve your seat with Marisol Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956/316-7920.