The University of Texas-Pan American will offer extended office hours to assist students during the start of the spring 2005 semester. UTPA will keep key offices open for the convenience of students on the following days: Jan. 10-14 and Jan. 18-20. Administrative offices will remain open to 7 p.m.
Students are asked to check with individual academic departments for office hours. The following offices will offer extended hours:
- Academic departments (beginning the first day of class, Thursday, Jan. 13)
- Undergraduate Admissions, Student Services Building, third floor
- Advisement Center, University Center, Room 215
- Campus Housing, Dorm Lobbies, first floor
- College Access and Support Programs, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 2.207
- Counseling Services, University Center, Room 109
- Emergency Loan Office, Administration Building, Room 214
- Graduate Office, Administration Building, Room 116
- International Student Adviser, University Center, Room 113
- Information Technology Service Desk (E-mail Support), Academic Service Building, Room 1.102
- Learning Assistance Center (LAC), LEAC Building, Room 100
- Office of Services for Persons with Disabilities, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.101
- Parking Services Office, Academic Support Facilities (Physical Plant) Building, Room 1.201
- Payments and Collections, Administration Building, third floor
- Records and Registration, Xochitil Room (between University Ballroom and Cafeteria)
- Student Financial Services and Scholarships, Old Computer Center (located behind the Administration Building)
- Student Health Services, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.113
- Student I.D. Office, University Center, Room 207
- New Student and Visitor Services, Visitor Center Building, Room 1.124
- University Testing Services, UTPA Annex Bldg.
The University Bookstore will also offer extended hours on the following days: Jan. 10-12, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Jan. 13-14, 7:30 a.m-8 p.m.; Jan. 15, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Jan. 17, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Jan. 18-20, 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Jan. 21, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Jan. 22, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
If you are an individual with a disability and require assistance or accommodations in order to access these services, contact the Division of Enrollment and Student Services at 956/381-2147 at least two days in advance. Proper documentation may be required.