The University of Texas-Pan American second summer session begins Thursday, July 10. The University will offer extended office hours in key offices for the convenience of students.
Key offices will be open until 7 p.m. on the following days: Tuesday, July 8 through Friday, July 11.
University Retention Advisement Program representatives will be available for advisement at the following colleges: College of Arts and Humanities, CAS 342; College of Business Administration, BA 120I; College of Education, EDC 137; College of Health Sciences and Human Services, HSHW 2.132; College of Science and Engineering, MAGC 2.324 and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, SBS 213.
Other offices offering extended hours include:
- Academic departments (beginning the first day of class)
- Admissions & Records, Student Services Building, Room 108
- Campus Housing, Dorm Lobbies, first floor
- Counseling and Advisement Office, Student Services Building, Room 513
- E-mail Support, Academic Services Building, Room 2.162K
- Emergency Loan Office, Administration Building, Room 214
- Graduate Office, Administration Building, Room 116
- International Student Advisor, Student Services Building, Room 603
- Learning Assistance Center (LAC), LEAC Bldg., Room 100
- Office of Services for Persons with Disabilities, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.101
- Payments & Collections, Student Services Building, Room 115
- Parking Services Office, Academic Support Facilities, Physical Plant
- Special Programs, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 2.207
- Student Financial Services & Scholarships, Student Services Building, Room 186
- Student Health Services, Emilia Schunior Ramirez Hall, Room 1.113
- Student I.D. Office, University Center, Room 207
- New Student & Visitor Services, Visitors Center, Room 1.124
- University Testing Services, UTPA Annex Building
The University Bookstore will also offer the following extended hours: Wednesday, July 9, 7:30 a.m.- 7 p.m. and Thursday, July 10, 7:30 a.m. - 7p.m.
For more information or for individuals needing assistance or accommodations in accessing these services, contact the Division of Enrollment and Student Services at 956/381-2147 at least 2 days in advance.