Various forms of web publishing are available to university faculty, staff and students. Official university websites are published in the Content Management System (CMS). A CMS is used to manage and control a large, dynamic collection of web material and is used for content creation, content control, editing, and web maintenance functions. Depending on the use case web space on the main university web server is also available to host your website. Web hosting space for student organizations to publish their websites is also provided.
- The CMS is designed with non-technical users in mind and provides an easy to use web interface to edit and update your web content with little to no programming or markup knowledge.
- Preserve consistent branding and navigation across your website.
- Conveniently update your website at any time from any place.
- Utilize versioning of your content to roll back changes.
- The main university web server supports Cold fusion, ASP .NET and either MS Access or SQL Server can be utilized if a database is required.
- Benefit from a higher reliability and uptime rate for your website as your content is hosted in a high availability environment.
- The infrastructure is also regularly scanned for security issues and automatically protected against common web attacks to improve the security of your website.
Hours of Availability
The service is available 24 x 7 x 365, except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
This service can be requested by logging into myUTPA and clicking on the ServiceNow icon. The ServiceNow self-service page can be used to submit and track the status of all requests.
Students Faculty Staff