Personal Web Publishing
Faculty and students are provided with web space to publish their personal websites. The space can be requested online and is auto provisioned in an hour. Instructions on how to update your website is also provided on the website.
- Faculty can use the web space to publish information about themselves, their classes, research etc.
- Students can utilize the resource for a class project or learn how to create and publish web pages.
- FTP and mapped drive access is provided to easily update the content from any location.
- The service provides a personal website in the UTPA.edu domain.
- A basic website template is provided to quickly get started with creating your site.
- Faculty can to faculty.utpa.edu to get started with using the service.
- Students can go to students.utpa.edu to get started with using the service.
Hours of Availability
The service is available 24 x 7 x 365, except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for getting started with this service.
Students Faculty Staff