Bronc Notes is a service for posting official University news and announcements. To post a bulletin on Bronc Notes, you must be a University employee or an officer of an official University group. The submissions are approved by designated approvers in each Division. A consolidated email of all the announcements posted on a particular day is sent out daily to the students, faculty and staff mailing lists.
- The criteria for the kind of postings allowed in Bronc Notes can be found athttps://broncnotes.utpa.edu/logon.aspx
- Send out timely information by email to the various constituencies of the University (students, faculty and staff).
- The latest bulletins are also available on the Bronc Notes website at utpa.edu/broncnotes.
- Disseminate information about events, news and announcements to the university-at-large.
- Target your message to individual audiences to provide relevant announcements.
- Bulletins can be categorized in one of several categories.
- Divisional representatives approve bulletins for their respective Divisions. A list of these approvers can be found at https://broncnotes.utpa.edu/logon.aspx
Hours of Availability
The service is available 24 x 7 x 365, except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
All full time employees can go to http://utpa.edu/broncnotes click on the Login button and use their UTPA credentials to login and post a bulletin. If you are unable to login please contact the helpdesk at 956-665-2020. For all other issues email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students Faculty Staff