Blogs usually consist of regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other materials such as graphics or video. Entries are often displayed in reverse-chronological order. An important part of many blogs is the ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format. The service can be utilized by individuals, for projects or for departmental blogs. For faculty it is recommended to use Blackboard for official class content such as assignments, notes etc.
- Update the blog utilizing a web based interface with little to no knowledge of programming or markup languages.
- Individuals can subscribe to your blog using RSS feeds which will notify them when you post a new blog entry.
- You can choose to allow comments on your blog to get feedback.
- Blogs provide an organized and simple way to publish timely information.
- The blog feeds can be integrated with your website to provide news content.
- Integrated with your UTPA login for easy access.
- The look and feel of the blog can be customized to fit your departmental website if needed.
Hours of Availability
The service is available 24 x 7 x 365, except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
Please email email@example.com for getting started with this service.
Students Faculty Staff