Q:Can I change my UTPA username?
The only way to change your UTPA username is if your name changes due to marriage, divorce, legal name change, harassment, or if your username is misspelled. If your case applies, the first step is to get your personal information corrected at Human Resources if you are faculty or staff, and/or at the Registrar's Office if you are student. Once your information has been updated at HR, you can request your Username change by calling the IT Help Desk at 956-665-2020 or in person at the Academic Services Building room 1.102. It cannot be changed instantly and may take from two weeks to three weeks.

Current Alerts

IT Help Desk