How do I get my refund?
A print job that is illegible (faded, large streaks, crumpled paper) resulting from a problem with a printer will be eligible for a refund. Any print job that does not print properly because of any user error or web site settings will not be eligible for a refund. To request a refund, bring in the illegible printout to the office located in the ACSB 2.162. during regular hours of Monday – Friday from 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. Office Staff will determine if printouts are eligible for a refund. If you have any questions, contact our office at (956) 665-5343.

Current Alerts

IT Help Desk