How do I setup UTPA outlook email on my Apple (iOS) device?
You can setup your UTPA email account on your iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) device by following the steps below:
- Select Settings from the home screen.
- Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars button from the settings screen.
- Select the Add Account... button.
- Select the Microsoft Exchange button.
- Enter the following information, then select Join:
- E-mail address:email@example.com
- Username: Your UTPA username.
- Password: Your UTPA password.
- Domain: UTPA
- If prompted type in the Server Address outlook.office365.com and select Next.
- You will then have the option to enable mail, contact, and calendars.
- Select Save.
*Note: When prompted, it is strongly recommended to keep existing contacts on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
You will now be able to access the UTPA employee email on your iOS enabled device by selecting the Mail app.