How do I setup Broncmail on my Google (Android) device?
Bronc Mail setup for Android:
Depending on your Android phone model, the method to set it up might be slightly different. Please check your device’s manual for specific instructions. When setting up the Bronc Mail account, the e-mail account type will be Microsoft Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync. To set up Bronc Mail on your Android phone you will need the following information:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: username @broncs.utpa.edu (This must also be full-email address).
- Password: Your UTPA password.
- Domain: broncs.utpa.edu
- Server Address: outlook.office365.com *
*Note: Some devices will not recognize outlook.office365.com as the server address; if that is the case try using pod51008.outlook.com
. If you are still unable to connect you can follow these steps to find the exact server name for your account. IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for your account can be found below as well:
- Log in to your Bronc Account at utpa.edu/broncmail.
- On the top right corner, under your name, click the Options menu.
- From the options menu select See all options.
- Under the My Account section, you will see the Account Information.
- Look for the link named Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access, and click it.
- A new window will open, and will contain the server information for the types of settings.
- The server name should be in the form of podXXXXX.outlook.com (where the X’s are a unique number for your account.)