What if I am not a University employee or a currently enrolled student but need an email account, or access to University resources such as Wi-Fi, files, and library databases?
For accounts that require special access to University resources that are not available with standard Guest Accounts, a Request for Individual Computer/Internet Access (UIC) form must be completed.
  • A separate form is required for each type of request.
  • Accounts are good for up to one year, and must be renewed annually.
  • A current university faculty or staff member must sponsor your request.
  • A minimum of 5 business days is needed for the request to be processed.

Current Alerts

IT Help Desk