Can I change my UTPA username?
The only way to change your UTPA username is if

  • your username is misspelled
  • harassment is occurring due to username
  • your name changes due to marriage, divorce, or legal name change

If your case applies, the first step is to get your personal information corrected at Human Resources (faculty or staff), and/or at the Registrar's Office if you are student. Once your information has been updated, you can request your Username change by calling the IT Help Desk at 956-665-2020 or in person at the Academic Services Building room 1.102..

Current Alerts

IT Help Desk