Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Texas Certified Public Manager Program by UTPA Continuing Education
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Continuing Education
UTPA Continuing Education will launch its Texas Certified Public Manager Program (CPM) on November 14, 2014 at the UTPA McAllen Teaching Site.The Public Administration Program at UTPA will administer and coordinate the...
- Study Abroad Fairs for 2015 Programs. Come By For More Information!!!
From: Academic Affairs | International Programs
- ART AGAINST VIOLENCE
- Juried student art show open to all students. All mediums accepted. This project seeks to raise awareness on Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking. Exhibit will be open Monday through...
- Early Voting
- 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Come and be one of the first to vote! Don't miss out!
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Broncs Volleyball vs. Utah Valley University
- 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Support the Broncs as they take on the Wolverines!
- 07:30 PM - 08:30 PM Join the internationally renowned UTPA Tuba Euphonium Ensemble and student soloists and chamber groups as they perform a concert of contemporary music and Octubafest favorites. This concert will be full...