Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Reminder - Staff Employee Recognition Award Nominations due April 18th!
From: Office of the President | Institutional Research and Effectiveness
This is a reminder to all eligible staff that nominations for the upcoming Staff Employee Recognition Awards are due by 5pm on Friday, April 18! Once again, at this year''s...
- Watch and Learn: Office 365 Overview on Features, Capabilities adn Guidelines
From: Information Technology | Project Management Office
Come and see a brief overview of the new Office 365 features available in Outlook, OneDrive, and Lync. Just register at http://training.utpa.edu.
- Social Justice and Peace Conference 2014
From: Academic Affairs | Criminal Justice
This year the conference focuses on the Real Border Wars, the daily struggles which our community encounters as victims, activists and crusaders. We have speakers from the community recounting the...
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Acing Your Finals
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Acing Your Finals". This session provides strategies and tips for what you can...
- Earth Day Speaker
From: Academic Affairs | Sociology and Anthropology
ARTURO LONGORIA RGV naturalist speaking on lessons from a life spent exploring and defending the native brushlands of South Texas.
- Live With Data - Research Assistant Training Series #4
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Continuing Education
The Office of Continuing Education, in partnership with the Statistical Consulting Center, will offer RA training #4, Literature Search and Reporting Data Analysis. The fourth module, which is part of...
- Broncs Give Back
- 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM Broncs Give Back opportunity during the Student Employment Job Fair where "Spirit Banks" will be distributed and collected to support UTPA Scholarships. Join us and say "Count Me In!"
- Broncs Baseball vs. Bakersfield
- 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM Cheer on the Broncs as they kick off a series against Bakersfield.
- UTPA Trumpet Ensemble Concert
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Trumpet students will perform diverse music repertoire under the direction of Dr. Jacob Walburn.