Thursday, September 18, 2014
- ALLY Training
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
The Ally Program is dedicated to bringing awareness and providing support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning individuals within ...
- Vaccinations/Wellness Screening
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
- Do you have a valid ID to vote in Texas?
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
In order to vote in Texas, you must have a valid form of identification. If you need to obtain an Election Identification Certificate, you can do so on Tuesday, September...
- Zen Recovery Center - Support Meetings
From: Student Affairs | Counseling Center
The Zen Recovery Center is dedicated to UTPA students seeking recovrey from any addiction. We are located at UC 102 in the University Center. Zen 12 Step Mediation support groups...
- Library Resources Workshop
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
Attention Graduate Students! Take this opportunity to get to know your librarians especially if your starting your research. Register for this workshop ...
- Voto Latino! Voter Registration Drive
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Are you registered? if you are not a registered voter, come by the Commons and we will help you get registered. Exercise your constitutional right!
- SAFETY-ON Month - Title IX: Know Your Rights
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM September is National Campus Safety Awareness Month and the UTPA Dean of Students is conducting “SAFETY-ON Month” to educate students about campus and personal safety. Join these free events.
- Global Lens Screening (QARANTINA - Iraq - 90 minutes)
- 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM A broken family under an incestuous patriarch lives uneasily within the gated courtyard of a dilapidated Baghdad house. The pregnant daughter has fallen silent, finding some protection from the patriarch’s...