Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Family Orientation (July 11)
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
- New Student Transfer Orientation
- PART 1: Schedule your Orientation session
You must reserve your seat and pay your orientation fee prior to attending your session. During orientation you will get your student ID, receive...
- Summer I Final grades to be entered by faculty not later than 3:00p.m.
- Benefits Fair
- 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Visit with representatives from Blue Cross/BlueShield, CNA (Long Term Care), Delta Dental, Dearborn National, Express Scripts (Medco), Payflex, Provant, and Superior Vision to answer questions you may have.