Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Faculty Assessing Student Engagement at UTPA
From: Office of the President | Institutional Research and Effectiveness
If you are an instructor of record for Spring 2013 courses, you may have received a survey from firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of UTPA Provost, Dr. Havidán Rodriguez. Recently, a number...
- $1.66M NSF grant will help boost graduation rates in engineering and science
- Dr. Javier Kypuros, an associate professor in mechanical engineering and a presidential fellow, said he and other faculty members in the College of Engineering and Computer Science have seen more...
- Faculty excellence: A habit recognized at UTPA
- The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle once said, "we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
- Second semester final examinations
- Final Exam Schedule