Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- Microsoft Excel Workshop (Two levels available)
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Continuing Education
Basic / ...
- Global Lens presents "A Useful Life" at UTPA Library Auditorium
From: Academic Affairs | Library
- Bronc Spirit Week!
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
Edit bulletin content ...
- TExES Certification Exams on Computer
From: Student Affairs | Office of High School to University Programs and Testing Srv
Is anyone seeking educator certification in Texas to perform satisfactorily on comprehensive examinations? The purpose of these examinations is to ensure that each educator has the prerequisite content and...
- New Program Available Spring 2013!
From: Student Affairs | Student Financial Services
- Voter Registration Drive
- 2012 is a Presidential Election Year in the United States. Are you registered? If you are not a registered voter, come by the Commons and we will help you get...
- UTPA Spirit Week OFFICE DOOR DECORATING CONTEST
Deadline to enter is Monday, October 8th.
1)Each department can only decorate one door in their office (preferably the main entrance). Only the external surface of the door will be...
- Spirit Week T-Shirts on sale at Payments and Collections
- The shirts will be sold for $5 at Payments & Collections starting Friday October 5th and October 8th – 12th. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Spirit Rally
- 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM Come out and show your school spirit! All student organizations can participate. Points will be tallied and the winners of the overall Spirit Rally Competitions for Most Spirited Organization of...
- Bronc my Ride
- 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM Bring your car and we will paint it with Bronc Spirit!
- Broncs volleyball game
- 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM Broncs vs. Texas A&M University - Kingsville
Broncs take on the Texas A&M University - Kingsville Javelinas in the Broncs against Breast Cancer volleyball game tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- UTPA Choir Concert
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM The student choral ensemble presents major choral literature under the direction of
Dr. Christopher Munn.