Thursday, August 8, 2013
- TextBook Adoption Instructions
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- DOUBLESPEAK presented by Thirteen O' Clock Theatre
From: Academic Affairs | Music and Dance
DOUBLESPEAK is a premier innovative, full-length original show that will navigate audiences through difficult, hilarious, frustrating, and triumphant conversations taking place in the RGV right now.Performances are: August 9th &...
- Upcoming Blackbaord Maintenance - Service Interruption, August 11, 2013
From: Academic Affairs | Center for Learning Teaching & Technology
The Center for Online Learning, Teaching and Technology would like to notify you that the Blackboard will apply an important Security Update to the UTPA Blackboard Learn learning management.The update will...
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Parents and family members are invited to attend a one-day orientation session. The topics addressed include transition to college, academic expectations, campus safety, financial aid and university resources.
There is no...