Thursday, June 7, 2012
- SUMMERFEST 2012
From: Academic Affairs | Music and Dance
Want to get out of the heat? Come join us for some great music. Summerfest 2012 is presenting several concerts the first Summer Session. All events are free of charge...
- Healthy Cooking 101: Gluten Free Diets
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
FREE healthy cooking class. Learn about Gluten Free diets and taste food prepared by a chef Mark Deckurd. First come, first served.Friday June 8th 1:00pm - 2:00pm at the WRSC...
- Blackboard Service Interruption due to Maintenance
From: Academic Affairs | Center for Learning Teaching & Technology
Blackboard has scheduled maintenance to our data storage environment to accommodate future growth. The maintenance window is Friday morning, June 8, 2012, from 1:00am to 5:00am. During this maintenance window,...
- BizFest 2012 - Youth entrepreneurship program for high school juniors and seniors
From: Academic Affairs | Management
The Entrepreneurship Cluster is please to announce that the 2012 BizFest Youth Entrepreneurship Training and Competition will take place from July 13th to the 15th. We would like to send...
- Fourth class day; official census date
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...