Wednesday, November 7, 2012
- TIAA-CREF on Campus Wedneday, November 28,2012
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
The Retirement Specialist from TIAA-CREF, Stephen Janak, is scheduling appointments for his visit to Pan American Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Please contact Jessica Etter of TIAA-CREF at (862)-681-7405 to make...
- Ironman Raquetball Tournament
From: Academic Affairs | Health and Kinesiology
ANNUAL H&K CLUBIRONMAN RAQUETBALL TOURNAMENT November 17, 2012Men’s Div. Women’s Div. Fee $25, Students $15 Must be mailed by Nov 10 to:H&K Club PO Box 6902 McAllen TX 78502or dropped...
- Faculty/Staff/Allumni/Retirees Recreation Hours
From: Academic Affairs | Health And Kinesiology
The Department of Health of Kinesiology would like to promote our Recreation Facilities. Please refer to the hours listed below and we hope to see everyone there. THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-PAN...
- International Days at UTPA to increase global awareness
- The public is invited to celebrate the importance of cultural awareness during International Days Nov. 15-16 at The University of Texas-Pan American.
- New conference debut at UTPA to star undergraduate researchers
- As an undergraduate student working as a tutor in The University of Texas-Pan American's Writing Center, Rebecca Ramos saw daily the difficulty of students trying to translate their thinking in...
- RN exam pass rates for UTPA students among highest in the state
- The University of Texas-Pan American's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program has among the highest pass rates in the state of its students taking the required exams for licensure....