Monday, October 7, 2013
- Certificate in Web Design from UTPA Continuing Education will start on October 10th
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
This Certificate in Web Design program is designed to give you the working knowledge of Photoshop and apply it to your own images and designs. Learn how to use HTML5...
- 2013 State Employee Charitable Campaign
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
Together, We CAN Make A ...
- UTPA Wellness Screening
From: Academic Affairs | UT System Tex Mex Border Health Coordination Office
- UTPA Ally Training
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
The purpose of an Ally Training is to increase awareness and understanding of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) issues and to train allies to stand with, and advocate for...
- UTPA Services Series Fall 2013: Creating a Veteran Friendly Environment
From: Business Affairs | Office of the Provost
UTPA Services Series Fall 2013: Creating a Veteran Friendly EnvironmentPresented by Veteran Services CenterThursday, October 10 10:30 A.M.-12 P.M. Marialice Shary Shivers Building, 2.124 (MASS) ...
- Columnist Ruben Navarrette Jr. to be next UTPA Distinguished Speaker
- Nationally syndicated columnist Ruben Navarrette Jr. will be the next presenter in The University of Texas-Pan American's Distinguished Speakers series Oct. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the University's Student Union...
- Students gain new knowledge at Disability Awareness Days
- Hundreds of students at The University of Texas-Pan American now have a greater awareness of the challenges those with disabilities have as well as their capabilities to accomplish things on...
- Dr. Cristina Villalobos receives top national award for mentorship in STEM
- Mentorship played an important role in Cristina Villalobos' path to success as a math professor and founding director of the Center of Excellence in STEM (science, technology, engineering and...
- UTPA launches HESTEC 2013 Oct. 6
- The University of Texas-Pan American is launching its 12th annual Hispanic Engineering, Science, and Technology (HESTEC) week Sunday, Oct. 6.