Thursday, June 6, 2013
- UT System Physical Activity Challenge 2013
From: Business Affairs | Office of the Provost
Last Chance to log your physical activity into the Living Well Health Platform’s Cardio Log ~ Deadline: June 12th, 2013.If you have any questions regarding logging in of your activity...
- Q-THEA Exam recently added
From: Student Affairs | Office of High School to University Programs and Testing Srv
Edit bulletin content ...
- UTPA Teaching Academy BootCamp: Operation Ignite
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Graduate Studies
Are you a Teaching Assistant or a Graduate Student interested in teaching at the ...
- Fourth class day; official census date
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Parents and family members are invited to attend a one-day orientation session. The topics addressed include transition to college, academic expectations, campus safety, financial aid and university resources.
There is no...