Friday, April 6, 2012
From: Student Affairs | Career Services
Apply Now: Achieving Success in the Application Process (ASAP)Preparing talented, motivated, yet under-represented students to successfully gain admission to and succeed in law school. The ASAP program curriculum will focus...
- Excel Training: Hands-on Workshop (Basic & Intermediate)
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Continuing Education
Don''t miss out on this hands-on Microsoft Excel 2010 workshop whether you need the basic skills or want to advance to the intermediate level. A 15% discount will be applied...
- Get Yourself Tested 2012
From: Student Affairs | Student Health Services
Attention: All UTPA Students GYT 2012 Get Yourself Tested FREE and Confidential STD TESTING (Chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV) Date: Wednesday, April 11th Time:8am - 4pm Location: UTPA Student Health Center Sponsored...
- Got a Minutes - take the Print Shop Survey!
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary Services
Edit bulletin content ...
- UTPA Foundation launches new website
- The University of Texas-Pan American Foundation is celebrating the beginning of its 30th year with the launch of a new website at utpafoundation.org that reflects the charitable organization’s significant...
- Easter holiday, no classes