Thursday, February 6, 2014
- History Club Presents: Let's Debate! Hidalgo County District Attorney 2014
From: Academic Affairs | History and Philosophy
- Career Styles Fashion Show
From: Student Affairs | Career Services
- Photo Contest: Capture the Spirit of Involvement!
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
Send us your best ...
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Critical Reading: Reading College-Level Work Like a Pro
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Critical Reading: Reading College-Level Work Like A Pro." This session provides strategies and tips...
- UTPA student team competes nationally to raise awareness about national debt
- A trillion dollar bills laid end to end would reach the sun. Now imagine the distance you will travel to lay out more than 17 trillion dollar bills - the...
- Black History Month Celebration
- Black History Month Celebration - Paintings by Ava Tomlison, a Visiting artist from Jamaica.
- Ballet Folklórico UT Pan American School Concert
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Alegría School Concert is a one hour energetic, thrilling performance specifically for public and private school students and their teachers.
- Global Lens Screening (THE FANTASTIC WORLD OF JUAN OROL - Mexico - 90 minutes)
- 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Move over Ed Wood! Mexico’s half-forgotten B-movie master, “involuntary surrealist” Juan Orol, receives a pitch-perfect tribute in this irresistible love letter to a self-made man of showbiz, whose career spanned...
- Ballet Folklórico UT Pan American Alegría Gira 2014
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM Alegría features the 35 member Ballet Folklórico in an energetic, thrilling performance that features the color, drama, and excitement of Mexico’s folkloric dance art.