Thursday, September 5, 2013
- McAllen Teaching Site Route - Fall 2013
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- Did you ever wish you knew more about copyright and patents?
From: Academic Affairs | Library
“Copyright & Patents 101,” the Library’s free online workshop series, starts September 17! But you must register between now and September 9th to reserve your spot. Open to all students, faculty...
- Graduate Fellowship Workshop
From: Academic Affairs | Mathematics
Hello!The Center of Excellence in STEM Education invites you to learn about how to fund graduate school! Head over to MAGC 2.412 for a presentation by Sam Cavazos, our recent graduate from the Department...
- State of the Student Body Address
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
The Student Government Association will be having their annual State of the Student Body Address. Please note that we have a new date for the event, Monday, September 9th. Come...
- History Club at UTPA 1st Mtg. 9/12
From: Academic Affairs | History and Philosophy
Join the History Club at UTPA!
- UTPA teams with German university to promote sustainability
- Incorporating habits that help the environment is something about which Laura Perez, a senior at The University of Texas-Pan American majoring in business management, said she and fellow Broncs have...
- Global Lens Screening (TOLL BOOTH - Turkey - 96 minutes)
- 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM A taciturn tollbooth attendant shuffles between a suffocating home life with his ailing father and the monotony of the box where he works. Desperate to resist his father’s attempt to...