Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Research Assistant Training #2 by UTPA Continuing Education
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Continuing Education
Live With Data - Research Assistant (RA) Training Series Module IIThe Office of Continuing Education, in partnership with the Statistical Consulting Center, will offer the next module of RA training...
- Seeking actors
From: Academic Affairs | English
Dr. Lorenzo Pace (Art Department) and Dr. Philip Zwerling (English Department) have written a play about slavery/racism/shame based on Dr. Pace''s family heirloom (the lock that bound his great great...
- Ballet Folklorico Alegría Gira 2014
From: Academic Affairs | Music
The UTPA Ballet Folklórico’s 44th performance season will start with an opening night Gala on Feb. 5 at 6:00 p.m. at the Casa de Palmas Renaissance/McAllen Civic Auditorium. A dinner...
- Present Your Research @ the 6th Annual PACE Bioecthics Conference
From: Academic Affairs | Biology
Abstract DEADLINE March 7th. The 6th Annual PACE Bioethics Conference is coming up on March 26th-28th, 2014 and we are encouraging all UTPA students that have data to submit an abstract. The...
- Participate in the Homecoming Parade (Feb 13)
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
Participate or spectate! All student organizations, departments and partners of the university are invited to display Bronc pride by decorating a golf cart, bicycle, wagon or other creative means of...
- Phi Kappa Phi Graduate Fellowship
From: Academic Affairs | Honors Studies Program
Edit bulletin content ...
- UTPA a partner in new national effort to help "Dreamers" obtain a college education
- The University of Texas-Pan American is among 12 U.S. colleges and universities selected to partner with TheDream.US, a new national program that over the next decade will provide college...
- Black History Month Celebration
- Black History Month Celebration - Paintings by Ava Tomlison, a Visiting artist from Jamaica.
- Ballet Folklórico UT Pan American Alegría 2014 Opening Night Gala
- 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM The Ballet Folklórico’s Gira 2014 Opening Night Gala will celebrate the start of its 45th Performance Season. The event includes a dinner followed by a spectacular Alegría gala performance. Alegría...