Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Faculty Development: Academically Adrift- Findings & Lessons for Improvement March 7, 2013
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Faculty Affairs
Faculty Development: Academically Adrift- Findings & Lessons for ImprovementMarch 7, 2013 12-1pm, Borderlands Room (EDCC 3.204)For special accommodations, please contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs at...
- Cyber Security Symposium to address information safety in public, private sectors
- The University of Texas-Pan American is hosting its second Rio Grande Valley Spring Cyber Security Symposium to address security issues in the public and private sectors.
- Pillar of Success: Small-town educator helps children dream big
- Meet our 2013 Pillar of Success Lydia Rendon, a lifelong educator in the small town of Linn-San Manuel, Texas. A graduate of Pan American College, Rendon has shaped the lives...
- New institute to advance leadership opportunities for female faculty
- In her best-selling book "Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman," Gail Evans, a retired CNN executive vice president, shared her playbook for female success in the workplace with...
- Students have fun while learning during Engineering Week at UTPA
- Vivian Reyna, an eighth grader from Juan De Dios Salinas Middle School, has always been interested in the field of engineering and looks forward to studying this field when she...
- Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM This is the famous Sondheim musical about the legendary barber and his pie-making accomplice, Mrs. Lovett. Sweeny exacts a terrible revenge for the wrongs he has suffered, but at what...