Thursday, June 27, 2013
- UTPA OCISO-Security Bulletins for June 2013
From: Business Affairs | VP For Business Affairs
In the month of June 2013, the most significant security bulletins are from the following software publishers. All the bulletins have an update that can eliminate the known vulnerability.
- Lozano chosen to meet with President Obama about immigration reform
- Dr. Karen Lozano received an unexpected telephone call the night of June 21. It was from a staff member at the White House asking her to fly to Washington, D.C....
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM : Parents and family members are invited to attend a one-day orientation session. The topics addressed include transition to college, academic expectations, campus safety, financial aid and university resources.