Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Wellness Screening
From: Academic Affairs | College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Deans Office
UTPA Wellness Screening Monday - October 14, 2013 7 -9 a.m. UTPA BallroomThe University of Texas‐Pan American Master of Science in Nursing Program encourages all UTPA students, employees and their...
- EO/AA Faculty Search Committee Training Sessions
From: Office of the President
Faculty Search Committee members may attend one of the following general sessions (30 minutes):
Date Time Location Seating ...
- 20,000 and counting: UTPA reaches record enrollment
- The University of Texas-Pan American has reached another milestone this fall with a total student enrollment of more than 20,000—the most in the institution's 86-year history. This number also includes...
- UTPA wins College of the Year Award from NHI
- Gloria De Leon attributes her success in co-founding one of the leading nonprofit organizations that trains Hispanic youth to become leaders to the education she received at The University of...
- UTPA receives NSF grant for next-generation research tool
- A powerful new tool acquired by a grant from the National Science Foundation will provide transformative research experiences for faculty and students at The University of Texas-Pan American.
- PACHANGA - Latino Dance Comedy
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM "Pachanga" is a dance comedy produced by Professor Eric Wiley, with songs by Anna Tirado, and features more than 22 dancers and a live band.
After sold-out shows in June, "Pachanga"...