Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- I.T. Computer Support "Campus Runs"
From: Information Technology | Office of Information Technology Support
As part of a new customer service initiative, our IT Computer Support team will be visiting different departments on campus each week to help with any computer related issues ...
- 2012 UT System Physical Activity Challenge
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
2012 UT System Physical Activity Challenge
- Entering Freshmen-Engineering Majors-Scholarship Opportunity
From: Academic Affairs | College of Engineering and Computer Science Deans Office
Do you know someone who is interested in earning a degree in any degree offered by the College of Engineering & Computer Science?Here is a great scholarship opportunity for incoming...
- UTPA’s United to Serve Project helps to build homes
- More than 100 students, faculty and staff rolled up their sleeves April 21 to help with The University of Texas-Pan American’s annual United to Serve initiative. This year, the University...