Friday, October 25, 2013
- NEW! BroncMail Single Sign-On from my.UTPA.edu
From: Information Technology | Office of Information Technology
Access your BroncMail in one easy step with a simple and secure Single Sign-On (SSO). Just log in to myUTPA portal and click on the BroncMail Tab or any of...
- Upcoming ACT-Residual / Inst. TOEFL Exam
From: Student Affairs | Office of High School to University Programs and Testing Srv
- 19th Annual Adopt an Angel
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
Are you a UTPA student that recieves need-based financial aid and has a child/ren? If so, apply through BroncLink to participate in the 19th Annual Adopt-an-Angel Program.
- Cigarroa: New university will form with shared governance
- As The University of Texas-Pan American and The University of Texas at Brownsville move forward in uniting, The University of Texas System Chancellor Dr. Francisco G. Cigarroa stressed that the...
- Spirit Week
- Celebrate Bronc Spirit October 21-25,2013. Go to www.utpa.edu/spiritweek for more information.
- Spirit Week: Bronc Madness Tailgate Party
- 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM Come out to the tailgate for lots of entertainment and the annual fajita cook-off contest.
- Fall Gallery Reading
- 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM Gallery Magazine, UTPA's Literary Arts journal, will hold an open mic night. We invite authors and artists from the 2013 issue to read. We will have free copies to hand...
- DOUBLE FEATURE HORROR NIGHT - DINER OF THE DEAD
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Written by UTPA Theatre graduates Jerome Warden and Jason Huerta.
Diner of the Dead takes place in any town, USA. A strange serum has been smuggled into the USA by a...
- UTPA Dance Program - Senior Choreography Project Concerts
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM This culminating event is part of the learning process of the dance program’s graduating students. The purpose of choreographing a senior project is to integrate the knowledge, tools and techniques...
- UTPA Jazz Ensemble Concert
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Under the direction of Dr. Jacob Walburn, Jazz Ensemble students present improvisations and selections of Jazz standards.
- Spirit Week: Bronc Madness
- 09:00 PM - 11:00 PM Join the UTPA campus and community for the annual Bronc Madness Pep Rally which kicks off the first day of basketball practice.
Also, come out to support your student organizations...
- DOUBLE FEATURE HORROR NIGHT - THE WOMAN IN BLACK
- 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM By Stephen Mallatratt, based on the novel by Susan Hill.
In complete darkness you feel like a child again. You force your senses to accept what your eyes can’t, and remind...