Monday, March 24, 2014
- REMINDER: AVID Academic Reading Part 2- Professional Development
From: Student Affairs | Office of Student Support Services
REMINDER:Date: March 27, 2014 Session Title and Description: Academic Reading Part 2 (2 hours): Academic Reading Part 2 explores various strategies to support students in the challenges of understanding and...
- GreenPal Business Scholarship
From: Student Affairs | Student Financial Services
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, consider applying for the GreenPal scholarship. ...
- Librarians, teachers encouraged at FESTIBA to build up a head of STEAM
- About 200 librarians and teachers from throughout the Rio Grande Valley attended The University of Texas-Pan American's Festival of International Books and Arts (FESTIBA) for its Librarians and Educators Day...
- Students celebrate language and culture with Texas Book Festival Reading Rock Stars
- Paulo Yap, a fifth grade student at Dr. Pablo Perez Elementary School in McAllen, said it "feels good" to have the author of a book his class read come to...