Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Today: Town Hall with Chancellor Cigarroa at 2:30 p.m. Student Union Theater
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
On Thursday, October 24, Chancellor Francisco Cigarroa will be on campus for a Town Hall meeting with faculty, staff, and members of the community at 2:30-3:15 in the Student Union...
- State Employee Charitable Campaign-2013
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
We have less than a week until the SECC closes on Thursday October 31st at 5:00pm, so ensure your form is turned into Human Resources before then!!!Help make a difference...
- BDI Group: SBDC presents Introduction to Social Media for Small Businesses
From: Business Affairs | Community Engagement
Edit bulletin content ...
- Spirit Week
- Celebrate Bronc Spirit October 21-25,2013. Go to www.utpa.edu/spiritweek for more information.
- Spirit Week: Zumbathon
- 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM Come enjoy 3 hours of non-stop Zumba of all genres!
- DOUBLE FEATURE HORROR NIGHT - DINER OF THE DEAD
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Written by UTPA Theatre graduates Jerome Warden and Jason Huerta.
Diner of the Dead takes place in any town, USA. A strange serum has been smuggled into the USA by a...
- UTPA Dance Program - Senior Choreography Project Concerts
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM This culminating event is part of the learning process of the dance program’s graduating students. The purpose of choreographing a senior project is to integrate the knowledge, tools and techniques...
- DOUBLE FEATURE HORROR NIGHT - THE WOMAN IN BLACK
- 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM By Stephen Mallatratt, based on the novel by Susan Hill.
In complete darkness you feel like a child again. You force your senses to accept what your eyes can’t, and remind...