Monday, September 23, 2013
- Faculty Advisor Brown Bag Lunches
From: Academic Affairs | Academic Advising
Faculty Advisor Brown Bag Lunches
Discuss advising best practices
Share ideas and resources
Get up to dat information
Ask questions and raise concerns Advising with Graduation as the GoalAppreciative Advising: ...
- Hands-On Excel Courses from UTPA Continuing Education
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
The basic and Intermediate Excel Courses offered through the Office of Continuing Education are designed to provide hands-on knowledge in using Microsoft Office Excel 2010. Register early to save your space. ...
- Do you need help with a presentation? The Hauser Lab can help!
From: Academic Affairs | Communication
Do you need help with a presentation or speech?The Hauser Communiation Reserach Lab can help you today! The Hauser Communication Research Lab, located in ARHU 172, is committed to enhancing...
- STEM Lecture Series: Exploding Stars Celestial Fireworks with Dr. Alex Filippenko
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Graduate Studies
Dr. Alex Filippenko is an American award-winning astrophysicist specializing in supernovae, active galaxies, black holes, gamma-ray bursts and the expansion of the Universe. Join the two-time Nobel Prize-winning team member,...
- Skill Builder Workshop: Parliamentary Procedure
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
For information on Campus Life Events visit Bronc Link at ...
- *** IT Scheduled Maintenance Downtime (Telephone System)***
From: Information Technology | Telephone Services
On Wednesday, September 25th at 6:00 PM through 10:00 PM, the University telephone voicemail system will experience some brief service interruptions while equipment upgrades are installed.
- Strategies for Academic Success Session "Critical Reading: Reading College-Level Work Like a Pro"
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Critical Reading: Reading College-Level Work Like a Pro". This session provides strategies and...
- Advising Workshops for English Majors
From: Academic Affairs | English
Get your advisement hold removed early and avoid long waiting times.English advisors and faculty will be leading workshops on reading DegreeWorks to plan your academic paths, using some of its...
- Latina/o leaders offer words of wisdom at HSI panel at UTPA
- Students at The University of Texas-Pan American received some words of wisdom from five successful Latinos with ties to the Rio Grande Valley during a panel discussion the University hosted...
- Southwest Airlines sponsors UTPA Mariachi Aztlán's trip for CHCI awards gala
- When The University of Texas-Pan American's (UTPA) famed Mariachi Aztlán needed to travel to Washington, D.C. last year to perform at the Smithsonian Institution’s Folklife Festival, Southwest Airlines extended a...
- Voter Registration Drive
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM 9/17-9/24
Voter Registration Drive
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Student Union Commons
Are you registered? If you are not a registered voter, come by the Commons and we will help...