Friday, February 22, 2013
- Strategies for Academic Success Sessions
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Join us for fun and exciting sessions to further help your academic success! Some of the topics include: How to Study to Pass Your Mid-Term Exams, Getting on the Right Path:...
- Getting Help in Preparing for Exams and Projects
From: Academic Affairs | University Writing Center
The University Writing Center now includes tutors who are specially trained to assist your students with their reading and critical thinking skills, including exam and project planning and preparation.Our tutors...
- UTPA VP Veronica Gonzales highlighted in national higher education magazine
- The University of Texas-Pan American's own Vice President for University Advancement Veronica Gonzales holds court in the center spread of the latest issue (Feb. 18) of The Hispanic Outlook for...
- National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (NACCS) Conference
- The NACCS conference seeks to bring together scholars, teachers, artists, activists and other individuals or groups dedicated to Chicana Studies and Latina Studies. With a trans-/extra-disciplinary approach, the 2013 annual...