Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Supervisor of the Year Nomination Deadline, March 24, 2014
From: Student Affairs | Career Services
Do you have a supervisor that not only manages you as a student employee but has acted as a mentor through your college career? Recognize their dedication by nominating them...
- SGA Open Forum and Lunch Today 12-1 p.m.
From: Student Organizations | Student Involvement
Lunch with the Senate: SGA Open Forum Do you have questions about current smoking regulations? Would you like to learn more about parking guidelines? Residence halls? Join the Student Government...
- MassMutual Scholars Program
From: Student Affairs | Student Financial Services
MassMutual to Provide $150,000 in Scholarships to College Students The scholarship program is open to students of all majors. Applicants must attend an accredited college or university in pursuit of...
- 2014 Pillar of Success: Longtime CPA builds a ledger of accomplishments
- Pablo Vela Jr., a retiring partner and “of counsel” in the prestigious Rio Grande Valley accounting firm of Long Chilton, LLP, has been breaking ground all of his life.