Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Now Open at the Student Union
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- UTPA OCISO-Security Bulletins for February 2013
From: Business Affairs | Privacy and Security
In the month of February 2013, the most significant security bulletins are from the following software publishers. All the bulletins have an update that can eliminate the known vulnerability.
Adobe: 4 (Read official...
- Distinguished Speakers Series Spring 2013
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
If you are unable to attend, you can view the program live ...
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
From: Student Affairs | Student Union
Bronc SADLE (Sex, Alcohol, Drugs, Law, and Education) Workshop last Friday of every month
- Prospective students felt the love at UTPA
- The University of Texas-Pan American wooed an estimated 1,000 or more students and parents in hopes of making a perfect match at its annual "Fall in Love with UTPA" event...
- Distinguished Speakers Series: Dr. David Carrasco
- 07:30 PM - 08:30 PM Doors open at 7:00 pm for UTPA Students Faculty and Staff with their UTPA Bronc ID Cards. The community may take any remaining seats at 7:20 pm.
Learn more about...