Monday, November 18, 2013
- Your Feedback=Your Future-New University Survey
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
Dear University Student:As we build a new university, we want to ensure that you have the opportunity to provide feedback about your experiences at your university. We want to better...
- WRSC Mind/Body Retreat
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
The WRSC Mind Body Retreat will be held on Saturday, December 7th from 9:00am - 1:00pm. The WRSC Mind/Body Retreat will feature 50 minute sessions of Mind/Body Exercise (Yoga, Pilates,...
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Acing Your Finals
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Acing Your Finals". This session provides strategies and tips for what you can...
- Regents approve PUF funding for new university, medical school in South Texas
- Nearly $200 million in Permanent University Fund money will fund new construction in South Texas for the first time, thanks to action taken by the University of Texas System Board...
- Art Against Violence
- The American Collaboration for Ethics in the Professions (PACE) will be hosting an art competition featuring student’s works.
- BFA Graphic Design
- Featuring Bachelor of Fine Arts Candidates in graphic design.
- UTPA Percussion Ensemble Concert
- 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM Percussion ensemble students will perform diverse music repertoire under the direction of Dr. Mark Ramirez.