Monday, November 18, 2013
- WRSC Mind/Body Retreat
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
The WRSC Mind Body Retreat will be held on Saturday, December 7th from 9:00am - 1:00pm. The WRSC Mind/Body Retreat will feature 50 minute sessions of Mind/Body Exercise (Yoga, Pilates,...
- Staff Senate Meeting - November 21st at 2:00PM
From: Office of the President | Staff Senate
All Staff are welcome to the Staff Senate meeting on November 21st at 2:00PM in the Education Dean''s Conference Room. Presentations will include the HR Compensation Study by Kristina Chavez, and Fair Use and Copyright on...
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Acing Your Finals
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Acing Your Finals". This session provides strategies and tips for what you can...
- Add an Angel to your List!
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
Hello Fellow Broncs, The Adopt an Angel Tree is up! Please take some time off your busy schedule to stop by the Office for Student Involvement located in the...
- Regents approve PUF funding for new university, medical school in South Texas
- Nearly $200 million in Permanent University Fund money will fund new construction in South Texas for the first time, thanks to action taken by the University of Texas System Board...
- Art Against Violence
- The American Collaboration for Ethics in the Professions (PACE) will be hosting an art competition featuring student’s works.
- BFA Graphic Design
- Featuring Bachelor of Fine Arts Candidates in graphic design.
- UTPA Percussion Ensemble Concert
- 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM Percussion ensemble students will perform diverse music repertoire under the direction of Dr. Mark Ramirez.