Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Extra credit for students in SBS classes (Summer 2 - Limited Time)
From: Academic Affairs | Psychology
If you''re in a social sciences class (e.g., Criminal Justice, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology) you might be able to get EXTRA CREDIT for participating in research! This study is offered...
- UTB One O'Clock Guitar Ensemble Performing Pre-Austria Tour Program at UTPA Library
From: Academic Affairs | University Library
- Candidate Forum for Hidalgo County Sheriff
From: Academic Affairs | Criminal Justice
The Department of Criminal Justice will be hosting the candidates for Hidalgo County Sheriff in the UTPA Ballroom, Wednesday, July 23rd from 3 to 5pm. We have invited the nominees...
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This one-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Parents and Family Members of Entering Freshmen: We are excited to welcome you to our UTPA family. Parent and family involvement is an important factor in a student's success. UTPA...
- UTRGV Colors, Word Mark and Mascot - Presentation
- 01:30 PM - 03:00 PM Students, tell us your ideas for UTRGV