Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Undergraduate Research Workshop: Academic Styles of Writing and Citation
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
0 0 1 67 383 University of Texas, Pan American 3 1 449 14.0 Normal ...
- ATTENTION FACULTY – FROM HUMAN RESOURCES
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
Effective July 17, 2013 Employees with a nine-month basis appointment may be eligible to elect a salary spread so that payments are distributed over 12 months. Previously, faculty members were required...
- UTPA OCISO-Security Bulletins for July 2013
From: Business Affairs | VP For Business Affairs
In the month of July 2013, the most significant security bulletins are from the following software publishers. All the bulletins have an update that can eliminate the known vulnerability.
Adobe: 3 (Read...
- New Tutoring Areas at the University Writing Center!
From: Academic Affairs | University Writing Center
What happens at the University Writing Center? Of course, we tutor students (and assist faculty and staff) with writing projects in all subjects and all levels, from developmental writing through...
- BDI Group: SBDC presents Building Your Small Business Brand
From: Business Affairs | Community Engagement
Edit bulletin content ...
- Gov. Perry, UT System and RGV celebrate birth of new university
- From a young age, Anju Abraham knew she was going to be in the medical field. Today, she is a junior at South Texas High School for Health Professions in...
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Parents and family members are invited to attend a one-day orientation session. The topics addressed include transition to college, academic expectations, campus safety, financial aid and university resources.
There is no...