Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Your Day. Your City. Your Future. Tell Your Story on April 26
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
What story do you have to share about your day, your city, your future? Join the One Day on Earth Project and document your story on April 26.YOUR DAY. YOUR...
- Online Course Evaluations for Spring 2014
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Faculty Affairs
There are two weeks left to complete your online course ...
- Easter 2014 Food Venue Hours
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- UTPA OCISO-Security Bulletins for April 2014
From: Business Affairs | Privacy and Security
Since the last notice, the most significant security bulletins are from the following software publishers. All the bulletins have an update that can eliminate the known vulnerability. If you are registered...
- Zumbathon at the WRSC
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
Get your Zumba on! Join us on Thursday, April 17th from 6:00pm - 9:00pm at the Wellness & Recreational Sports Complex for 3 hours of non-stop Zumba. No experience necessary....
- 2014 Center for Railway Safety Summer Camp
From: Academic Affairs | Academic Advising
University Transportation Center for Railway Safety (UTCRS) will be hosting a Summer Camp to increase awareness of careers in transportation engineering for students in 3rd through 12th grade. The camp...
- University Theatre Productions Presents "Real Women Have Curves"
- For its final spring Main Stage production, The University of Texas-Pan American Theatre presents the comedy "Real Women Have Curves," written by Josefina Lopez.
- Social Justice & Peace Conference April 23 to examine "The 'Real' Border Wars"
- The Department of Criminal Justice at The University of Texas-Pan American invites the public to its annual Social Justice & Peace Conference scheduled for April 23 at the UTPA Ballroom.
- UTPA Brass Ensemble Concerts
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Under the direction of Dr. Scott Roeder the UTPA Brass Ensemble and British Brass Band showcases a variety of original compositions and arrangements. Highlights this year included our annual Holiday...