Monday, October 15, 2012
- Effective Poster Presentations
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Workshop on preparing effective poster presentations!Dr. Zen Faulkes will give expert advice, strategies and feedback on creating effective ...
- New self-service online account management
From: Information Technology | Office of Information Technology
Information Technology has simplified the account management process for all UTPA accounts. Instead of coming to campus or having to call the IT Helpdesk, you can now manage your UTPA...
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Information Session
From: Student Affairs | Career Services
Information Session Presented by Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Commissioner Carlos RubinsteinCommissioner Rubinstein will address the agency''s services and career opportunities to all students interested in learning about internships and...
- Dsiability Awareness Days (DADS)
From: Student Affairs | Disabilities Services
Edit bulletin content ...
- UTPA Excellence & Departmental Scholarship Application Now Open
From: Student Affairs | Admissions and New Student Services
The University of Texas-Pan American is pleased to present the 2013-2014 UTPA Excellence and Departmental Scholarships. These scholarships are funded through a variety of memorials and endowments. Recipients are selected...
- BDI Group: SBDC presents Business Day
From: Business Affairs | Community Engagement
- The bottom line: Students receive expert advice at accounting symposium
- Hard work is a primary key to success according to Robert C. Vackar, CEO of the Bert Ogden Auto Group in McAllen, where he oversees 13 dealership locations housing 15...