Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- World Diabetes Day 2013 @ UTPA
From: Academic Affairs | UT System Tex Mex Border Health Coordination Office
The UTPA COHSHS Border Health Office, along with UTPA COHSHS Department of Nursing, UTPA Student Health Services, and the Rio Grande Valley Diabetes Association are hosting a health promotion event...
- 4th Student Colloquium
From: Academic Affairs | Modern Languages and Literatures
CALL FOR PAPERS The 4th Student Colloquium on Language, Literature, and Creative Writing in the Border Department of Languages and Literature University of Texas-Pan American December 5-6, 2013...
- World Wildlife Symposium - Global Threats and Local Actions
From: Student Organizations | Sociology and Anthropology
The Environmental Awareness Club is hosting:The World Wildlife Fund Fuller Symposium on Global Threats and Local Actions Wed, Nov 13th, 9 am - 4 pm Mesquite Room in the Student...
- Bronc Ring Sale - Nov 12th & 13th
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Conquering Your Test Anxiety
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Conquering Your Test Anxiety". This session provides strategies and tips for what you...
- Cooperative Pharmacy program receives support from the City of Edinburg and Hidalgo County
- The University of Texas-Pan American's Cooperative Pharmacy Program with The University of Texas at Austin's College of Pharmacy has received accolades from the City of Edinburg and Hidalgo County.
- Art Against Violence
- The American Collaboration for Ethics in the Professions (PACE) will be hosting an art competition featuring student’s works.
- BFA Graphic Design
- Featuring Bachelor of Fine Arts Candidates in graphic design.
- National Training for Counselors and Mentors
- 01:00 PM - 04:30 PM The National Training for Counselors and Mentors (NT4CM) is designed to provide free training, information, resources, and tools regarding federal, state, and local financial aid programs for counselors and mentors...
- UTPA Choir Concerts
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Fall Concert with the UTPA University Choir and introducing the newest choir on campus, the UTPA Chamber Choir. This exciting concert will feature composition by Bruckner, Hydn, Whitacre and Lauridsen....