Monday, March 11, 2013
- EXERCISE - EXERCISE - EXERCISE
From: Business Affairs | Environmental Health and Safety
EXERCISE - EXERCISE - EXERCISE The UTPA Police Department will be conducting an Emergency Response EXERCISE on Monday morning, March 11th, 2013 from approximately 10:00 AM – 2:00...
- Gallery Magazine -- Extended Deadline
From: Academic Affairs | English
......gallery magazine........Gallery, UTPAs Student Literary Arts Magazine, has extended its final deadline to March 20th. Students of all majors are encouraged to submit their stories, photos, essays, paintings, drawings, sculptures,...
- Conference: “Arboviral Transmission Extrinsic Impacts and Viral-Intrinsic Effects”
From: Academic Affairs | College of Engineering and Computer Science
Guest Speaker: Dr. Christopher Mores, Associate Professor from the Department of Pathobiological Sciences at Louisiana State University.The conference “Arboviral transmission extrinsic impacts and viral-intrinsic effects” will be held in ENGR...
- SPINNING Instructor Orientation
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
The WRSC will host a SPINNING Instructor Orientation on Saturday April 27th. Space is limited. For more information or to register visit www.spinning.com **Note: UTPA Students, Faculty, Staff receive $50.00...
- Anthropology students lend hands, expertise to help Edinburg police
- Anthropology students from The University of Texas-Pan American got some valuable hands-on experience in archeological fieldwork March 2 while helping the City of Edinburg police department and a local family...
- Spring break (tentative)